Charles Fey, an auto mechanic, made the first mechanical slot machine, which paid out of the machine in 1895. It was a nickel-based machine with three reels and 10 symbols on each reel. The symbols were cards like diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. The fifth symbol was the liberty bell. When three Liberty bells were arranged and the winner won ten coins back. From that moment the slot machines were an essential part of casinos and clubs.
They remained popular until the 1960’s, when electronic devices began to appear. By the mid 1980’s the microchip had made massive changes in the design and more intricate games like those with second PG SLOT screen bonus rounds evolved from there. The slot machine’s original purpose in casinos was to keep women and girls active while the guys played serious gambling. Today, the bulk of income to casinos comes from slot machines with pit games as a second option. These machines are regarded by the casino for their revenue. The slot requires little attention when the slot is lying on the floor, other than cleaning the slot tray nightly and refill the coins or paper tickets.
Casino patrons love games , and sometimes they are lucky. Most don’t realize that there are ways to increase your odds of winning on the slot machines.
1. Take a look around the casino. In most cases, you’ll find ATM’s and Cash out machines busy in different areas. You can check to see if a lot of people are withdrawing or cashing in slot tickets. If they are cashing into tickets, then go to the area where you can gamble. If you’re in an establishment that is still using coins, you should listen for the sound of the cash tinkling in the tray. Most often, higher payouts are found frequent in busy areas.
2. Take note of the denomination before you place your bet. There’s a significant difference between five cents and five dollars.
3. Look up the kind of machine that is most popular. Sometimes, a brand new slot is more profitable program and changed later, after the players have embraced it.
4. Keep an eye out for an unreadable screen. Casinos of today can alter their payments remotely, and it’s allowed in many states. The law states that players wait for four minutes pass since the last time they’ve played. A black screen is displayed and informs players that changes occurred. The machine is not able to accept coins for 4 minutes.
5. Pay attention to the payout. Today’s penny slot machines are really dollar and quarter slots. If you play all lines in a multi-line machine or play at the highest coin value. Find out if the most lucrative return is in line with the amount that you play. If not, rather than playing pennies, change to dollars. It is more difficult to win, but significantly higher.
6. Read, read, and study the payout charts. Certain machines do not increase the payout in multiples. In the case of example, if play certain machines for dollars and get a huge jackpot on one coin, the value could be 1/3 from three coin, which is much less. If it doesn’t matter how proportionally, how many coins you play, stick to one coin if you’re not able to pay.
7. It is important to play your maximum coins whenever you are required. Some machines pay on certain wins with the initial coin, while other models on the second and on every winning combination on the third, such as Blazing 7’s. For machines with several lines, bet on all lines.
8. Check out banks that have machines which advertise better paybacks. By law, every machine at a bank has to make the payment advertised.
9. Always make sure to use your player’s card. The card calculates the number of coins put into the machines and gives comps and cash back based on the game you played. You may get a free buffet if you play regardless of whether you win or lose. It is either a bonus for the day or one of the most expensive meals you’ve ever had.
10. Take a break. If you’re on a losing streak, don’t chase your losses. Do something else and when it feels better play again.
11. Don’t play at a casino which has credits or the chair with a tip in front. Nature’s call or the ATM could also cause players to leave their machines. Many people take off their jackets and tip the chair, or leave a few credits on the machine or in the well to mark the territory for their return. If a machine flashes and no one is at the chair, that player has won a prize and frequently plays another machine while they wait to see an attendant. Avoid sitting down if you’re looking for a confrontation. Take note of your surroundings before you sit down.
12. Check your cash in and out. Sometimes, the cash register is able to spit out the money back and then it falls to the floor. If you do not pay to the situation, you may are left with the money or you have to make a call to an attendant without a reason. Make sure to cash it out. If you’re not planning to take a ticket to cash out for $.19 Take it with you and bring it to the next machine.